Jeffrey M. Mowrey Chair
Steven L. Fanaroff Vice Chair
Joseph A. Rosier, Jr.
Ex Officio Members
Hon. Peter Franchot Comptroller
Dr. Craig Beyrouty Dean and Director, University of Md - College of Agriculture
EllingtonChurchill, Jr. Secretary, Department of General Services
Joseph Bartenfelder Secretary, Department of Agriculture
The Board of Directors meets quarterly at 7801 Oceano Drive, Jessup, Maryland at 9:00 am quarterly every year. The dates are subject to change. Meeting space is limited at MFCA. If you are interested in receiving notice of the meetings or if you want to attend please contact the MFCA at 410-379-5760 so space can be planned accordingly.
- Creating a state with the most modern, safe, sanitary, and efficient food distribution network in the world...
- Examining the distribution needs of Maryland's food industry
- Developing and managing resources to meet the food industry's needs.
- Planning and developing regional food industry facilities throughout Maryland
- A geographically centralized distribution hub dedicated to food distribution
- We support trucking and transportation, hotel, banking, restaurant and retail operations